5 Ways to Download YouTube Videos
Downloading YouTube videos can be useful in many different ways, such as for offline viewing or creating video content. Here are five different methods for downloading YouTube videos:
- Use a video downloader website: There are many online video downloader websites that allow you to download YouTube videos by simply pasting the URL of the video into the website. Some popular video downloader websites include KeepVid, SaveFrom.net, and Y2mate. To use these websites, simply go to the website, paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download, and select the desired video quality and format. The website will then download the video and provide you with a link to download the file to your computer.
- Use a browser extension: Another way to download YouTube videos is to use a browser extension such as Video DownloadHelper for Firefox or Chrome. To use these extensions, simply install them in your browser, and then navigate to the YouTube video you want to download. The extension will detect the video and provide you with options to download the video in various formats and quality levels.
- Use a video downloader software: There are also many video downloader software programs that you can install on your computer, such as 4K Video Downloader or Freemake Video Downloader. These programs allow you to download YouTube videos by copying and pasting the video URL into the software, and then selecting the desired quality and format. The software will then download the video to your computer.
- Use VLC media player: Another method for downloading YouTube videos is to use VLC media player. To do this, open VLC media player, go to the “Media” menu, and select “Open Network Stream.” Then, paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download and click “Play.” The video will begin playing in VLC media player, and you can then go to the “Tools” menu and select “Codec Information.” In the “Codec Information” window, copy the URL next to “Location” and paste it into your web browser. This will download the video file to your computer.
- Use YouTube Premium: Finally, if you have a YouTube Premium subscription, you can download YouTube videos directly from the YouTube app on your mobile device. To do this, open the YouTube app, find the video you want to download, and tap the download button below the video. The video will then be downloaded to your device and can be viewed offline.
Overall, there are many different methods for downloading YouTube videos, and the method you choose will depend on your preferences and the specific tools and software you have available.