What to Do When Google Assistant Won’t Play Music
If you’re having trouble getting Google Assistant to play music, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue. Here are some steps you can take:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to a stable internet connection. If the internet connection is weak, Google Assistant may not be able to access music streaming services.
- Check if the service is supported: Check if the music streaming service you want to use is supported by Google Assistant. If the service is not supported, Google Assistant won’t be able to play music from it.
- Update the Google Assistant app: Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Assistant app installed on your device. Outdated versions may have bugs or compatibility issues with music streaming services.
- Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can fix issues with Google Assistant. Turn your device off and on again and see if the issue is resolved.
- Clear cache and data: If the issue persists, try clearing the cache and data for the Google Assistant app. This will reset the app and may fix any issues it’s having with playing music.
- Try a different music service: If the problem persists, try using a different music streaming service that is supported by Google Assistant.
- Contact support: If none of the above steps work, contact the support team for the music streaming service or Google Assistant for further assistance.
By following these steps, you can troubleshoot the issue and get Google Assistant to play music again.